Saturday, March 19, 2011

Master of his Domain

Well, it's official. Little runs the homestead now. He's boss, and don't let anyone try to tell you differently. The world revolves around him. Or, at least, our world revolves around him. Fluffy little cute thing that he is.

Yesterday, Bug called me from the kitchen, "Mom! Mom! Come look! Brother is on the stairs!" Now, this isn't the first time that alarm has been raised. The other times, I come rushing in to find Little... On step one, sitting on his duff, smiiiiiiling oh so pretty as you please, like, "hi mom." So I'm standing in the kitchen doing (?) and Bug starts calling me, and I stroll on into the living room to see what he's shouting about, and lo and behold, Little is halfway up the stairs, huffing and puffing, pulling and pushing his little chubby legs as hard as they can go. With each step, I hear him, "hah", or "uh". So what do I do? Well I grab the camera, of course. I have to let him do his thing, I want to see just what he can accomplish, how far he can go. He makes it all the way to the top, up over the top, turns around and just GRINS the biggest grin ever. He *knows* he's done something spectacular.

And now I *know* I've gotta keep a gate up from now on. Ha!

1 comment:

MommaGina3335 said...

Awwwww... he's getting big Mom. :)